Arran is posting dead things, so here is a live one. This guy barreled into the window a few days ago but survived. I have a picture of his dead friend as well, who is now buried by the white rose. I of course wondered if he missed his friend, thinking that maybe it would be great if you could easily forget those that you love who leave. The heaviness of the human heart, where does it come from?
1) These days, the ‘lists of things’ tend to be 5 things long.
2) Write a list of 5 things if you want to, whenever you want to, about whatever.
3) Sometimes you’ll be like, “I can’t think of another 3 things to add to the list.” Don’t panic, you can totally do it.
4) See I told you. You’re almost there.
5) The Internet is such an important source of lists just like this one.
Believe it or not, I’m not even posting photos of all the dead things I see. I saw a big bloated rat in the canal today. Morbid? (Taken with instagram)
Totally Dead. (Taken with instagram)